This is the final blog by Bill Baker and TDM on this Typepad site. All future blogs will be
at the TDM website
Be sure to register to receive the series of free PDF e-books titled ‘Branding Small Cities’ by TDM.
The series tackles many of the issues facing tourism leaders and government officials when launching and managing a branding initiative. Each e-book is a hands-on toolkit that tackles a different topic related to destination branding of places. The series covers:
- Introduction to small city and place branding
- Why bother with branding cities?
- Why does city branding need a strategic and long-term focus?
- What’s needed for a city’s brand journey?
- How should you manage your community branding process?
- How can you reveal your city’s most potent brand positioning?
- What are the secrets to a successful logo design?
- What are the keys to winning taglines?
- How do you deploy a destination brand?
- What is branded wayfinding for cities and destinations?
While the series is titled ‘Branding Small Cities’ the ideas and advice can be just as readily applied to regions, counties, scenic byways, Main Streets, heritage districts, suburbs, destinations and neighborhoods – and even states and nations.
Register here to receive the series.